Choices Choice Tournament Guidelines
**Choices Choice Tournaments need to be emailed to the Director for approval by February 10th.
1. When choosing your teams tournament, it is critical that you ensure there are no conflicts with your SFUYSA League games or league playoffs, FYSA Commissioners Cup or State Cup Schedule (we are Region A). For a list of teams participating in the Commissioners Cup and State Cup, they are listed on the parkland website (Click Here).
2. If your coach is head of two teams, ensure that not only are there no conflicts with Cup games, but with the other teams coaches choice tournament. If both teams are participating in the same tournament, speak with the tournament director to ensure that there will be no conflicts in schedule so your coach will be available to coach both of the teams.
3. Once the tournament is decided on, it must be approved by the Director, by sending the information below (in 4.)
4. Once approved, the following is required to be email to rlcsoccermanagement@gmail.
com. Missing information will delay the registration process, as Ryan Block our club registrar, will not be able to register without the proper information.
- Name of Team / Gender
- Coach Name / Manager Name
- Age, Gender, and Division that team is registering
- Name of Tournament and city
- Website Link to the tournament registration
- Team Entry Fee
5. Submit team registration in FULL. Fees are required to be mailed to the following address and under no circumstances will they will not be accepted at the field.
Parkland Soccer Club
5944 Coral Ridge Drive #216
Coral Springs, FL 33076
6. Entry fees must be EXACT amount in an envelope labeled with your team name and tournament. Incomplete fees will result in delaying the registration process.
7. If your team is participating in an out of town tournament (outside of the tri-county area) and require coaches fees, please follow the travel guidelines for milage, tolls, hotel, food, and stipend. These fees should be budgeted so they can submitted to the coach prior to the event.
PRIOR TO THE FINAL ENTRY, PARENTS NEED TO BE MADE AWARE OF THE ADDITIONAL FEES THAT WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED FOR THE TOURNAMENT.
Please email email@example.com any questions.