Thank you to all of the volunteers who participated in the 2017-2018 tryouts to make it a huge success! Some of the age groups will be holding an additional selection day in May. Current PSC players should continue to attend training times as usual. Team meetings for next season will held May 30, May 31, and June 1. Times for age and gender are below. We look forward to another great season!
2017-2018 Meeting Times
- 2009 - 2008 Boys & Girls will be held on Tuesday, May 30 from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm location TBA
- 2007 - 2006 Boys & Girls will be held on Tuesday, May 30 from 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm location TBA
- 2005 - 2004 Boys & Girls will be held on Wednesday, May 31 from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm location TBA
- 2003 - 2002 Boys & Girls will be held on Wednesday, May 31 from 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm location TBA
- 2001-2000 Boys & Girls will be held on Thursday, June 1 from 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm location TBA
Parkland Sends Two Teams to the Round of 16 Florida State Cup- 2003 Boys Advance to Round of 8!
Florida State Cup Plant City, FL:
Congratulations to the 2003 Boys Red team for defeating Lakeland FC Elite 2-1 yesterday, May 6, in the Round of 16. The boys advanced to the Top 8 today and played a well fought game against Tampa Bay United narrowly falling short 1-0 in overtime. This is a great accomplishment for the boys and the club, we are very proud of you!
Also, congratulations to the 2003 Girls team who competed in the Round of 16 yesterday as well, getting knocked out by one of the top teams in the State, Lakeland FC Elite. This is the first PSC girls team to advance this far into State Cup.
Great job to the girls, boys and coaching staff for representing PSC!
Good Luck to the PSC Teams Participating in the Palm Beach Cup Tournament, May 13-15.
Champions League & Street Soccer!
The last 2 weeks of Training, May 15-26, we will be doing Champions League & Street Soccer Games Nights. These will be player driven with unstructured free play. The games are more player led then coach led; and bring back the lost language of unstructured play as being the best learning environment. Players touch the ball more and solve problems more. Play becomes learning in disquise!
- Format will vary (5v5); (7v7); (9v9)
- 3 Games (Minimum)
- Mixed Ages
PSC End of Year Celebration & Family Night will be held on Wed., May 17 at Pine Trails Park Field 6-7.
- Fun Warm-Up
- Parents vs. Players
- Eating / Social
- Each team will bring a table and food for their team. This should be organized by your team manager and/or parents!
The Last Day of Training for the 2016-2017 Season is Friday, May 26.
Thank you to our PSC Team Sponsors!
- Dave & Busters- 2002 Boys
- Cardiac Arrythmia Service - 2004 Boys
- Extra Mile Pest Control & Lawn Solution - 2004 Boys