The Parkland Soccer Club is committed to providing the Parkland area with an effective and dynamic soccer club. We are proud to announce the creation of a brand new youth development structure in Parkland. The new competitive club structure will be launched on May 27, 2015, and has Six Fundamental Principles:
- Increase the number and quality players in the Club; make Parkland competitive Soccer Club a club of Choice.
- Create more coaching and playing time.
- Improve coaching provision.
- Implement a system of effective measurement and quality assurance.
- Positively influence strategic support from the community into our Club system, demonstrating value to our Community partners.
- Seek to implement significant gains in every aspect of player development.
Vision for the Travel Program
To vision of our travel program is to lead the growth and development of Parkland Soccer players and teams and to create a common identity and playing style ultimately making Parkland Soccer Club a club of choice in Broward County, Florida.
Vision for the PSC Travel Players
To produce more technical and innovative players with exceptional decision making skills.
Vision for the Travel Soccer Coaches
To train, develop, qualify and support the PSC Coaching Staff to be excellent teachers of the game.
To provide a positive soccer environment that supports the development of every athlete.
- Develop the person, and then the player.
- Player-centered decision-making process.
- Individual development before the team development.
- Focus on long-term development. The journey requires patience, detail, understanding, and supplicated play.
- Systematic approach to player development.
- Allow creativity, spontaneity, and experimentation that the game of soccer naturally provides.
- A high commitment to coaching education.
The Parkland Soccer Club believes that soccer is a means by which we foster the development of character, discipline, teamwork and respect.